AREA 51:: Take a closer look




Google Earth 5.0 is better then ever, I decided to see how close I could get a view of Area 51. It turns out you can get very close and see for yourself that this base does exist and is very large. I was looking for possible UFO's and came across this interesting Alien head. The face is definitive and the formation is massive, just look and the buildings south of it. A large Alien head at Area 51, look at the huge black eyes of the formation.

Area 51 is a cool place to check out using Google Earth. Check out this Alien face and decided for yourself, there is a second face just East of this one. The second is not as clear but there is something else there.

I searched YouTube for Google Earth videos and could not find anyone else claiming this discovery. I don't know if I am the first to notice this but I thought I would tell the public about this giant Alien head at Area 51.


View Larger Map

No comments: